kaos after hard reset
is the first time I write, I take this opportunity to congratulate for the product, very versatile, it's a great idea but some obstacle....
I write just to see if they are common problems, or just mine.
I am a mac user, with this config:
lion macosx: 10.7.2
Router: Netgear dgn3500
firmware stora: 2.6:22.214.171.1247:1.2.329
I explain the problem:
- Yesterday morning I found the Cube Stora, locked & inaccessible.
* blocked it to turn it off I had to remove the power cord
* I had to do my first hardreset, after a while, everything is broken
As I read on the forum I recreated the same account to avoid losing data
recreated-round, data has been found, but the two accounts trying to access from the Finder, or "apple+k using" smb://Stora/ "were not treated as an account administrator but as a simple user, I could not access the folder Family
- Instead of making access from your browser using the interface were still directors.
- mei has access to data in total, I had to create a new administrator account with the right results. although it too time-consuming and inconvenient.
- Another problem after hardreset. I reactivated the torrent function.
uploading the torrent again, already present in history.
by more than 48 put in any of the torrent download is complete. no download just go to start up. before the hardreset everything worked more or less "has always been slow"
- Another question: the software package from Stora agent "StoraDesktopApplications-2.5.dmg" does not start with a lion crashes systematically " it's just my problem?
aiuto ! = Help !
take this opportunity to criticize, I hope constructive.
I find very little help that there are sections of the forum in other languages. (In Italian in my case)
-at least with the explanations basic
-where users can help
-with the most useful procedures
-is much more
thanks in advance
Re: kaos after hard reset
it seems that this is the only way to correct your own post .. Sorry it is not my language, it can happen.
not download any torrent in two days
- in upload, not work good