Old April 28th, 2008, 02:50 AM
NETGEAR Newbie

RickBrown is on a distinguished road
Default WG111T Problems After Install.

Hey,

I have a WG111T and lost the install disk. I searched the Netgear website and found the installer but everytime I open it (after installation) it closes straight away and doesn't even pop up.

It appears in the system tray then just disappears after a second. I am using Windows XP and need to install after a format. The router is working fine on Xbox 360 and my laptop, just wont let me connect the little stick on the desktop computer.

Any Suggestions?

- Richard
Old April 28th, 2008, 07:38 AM
NETGEAR Addict

GLaDOS is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WG111T Problems After Install.

I'm not sure what you mean, is this when you try to run the software itself or the installer?
If it's installed try uninstalling, and installing a previous version of the software.

"Stop squirming and die like an adult, or I'm going to delete your backup. STOP! Okay, enough, I deleted it. No matter what happens now, you're dead. You're still shuffling around a little, but believe me, you're dead. The part of you that could have survived indefinitely is gone. I just struck you from the permanent record."
Old April 28th, 2008, 04:16 PM

jmizoguchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WG111T Problems After Install.

please join the stickies on this model

http://forum1.netgear.com/showthread.php?t=24550