Old August 2nd, 2010, 03:10 AM

Jothar is on a distinguished road
Default Can't download WNDA3100 v3.0.0.2 setup.exe

Greetings all. I have tried to download the new software drivers for my wnda3100 v1 drivers from the netgear website to no avail. I've tried different browsers, but am unable to download the file. Each time I've tried, my file size is 0 kb, or I get an error message stating.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 09:11 AM
NETGEAR Newbie

Backcountry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can't download WNDA3100 v3.0.0.2 setup.exe

Same problem here. Also tried several browsers. OS Win7 64bit. Noticed a Catch22 with Windows Explorer on NetGear page. The webpage requested latest FlashPlayer with link to Adobe, followed lind to find no FlashPlayer available for Win7-64bit ???
Old August 2nd, 2010, 09:41 AM
NETGEAR Newbie

network_support is on a distinguished road

Without any issue I am able to download the file(21.25MB). Try this link to download the file ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/WNDA3100 v3.0.0.2 setup.exe. Send the screenshot of error if you are not able to download the file.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 06:24 PM
NETGEAR Newbie

Backcountry is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the link Network support. It would not work on my Win7 machine. It basically couldn't find the ftp server. So I went to my wife's computer, (Vista-32bit) and went to the netgear website, found the WNDA3100v1 download for driver/software v3.0.0.2 and downloaded it. It downloaded, I copied the file to a USB flashdrive, inserted the flashdrive into the Win7 machine, copied it onto the HD, ran setup.exe and installed the software, driver and USB wireless adapter. I just sat and watched waiting for disaster, but all went well. Win7 PC is now connected to my secure wireless home network. I am a happy camper.
I am not sure what is going on with the current browsers (Firefox and MSExplorer) on my Win7 PC, but they don't want to work on the Netgear site for the download. I have also noticed that sometimes the text and graphics on various webpages is overlapping. I guess that is another topic.