Old May 16th, 2011, 04:42 PM

HenryH is on a distinguished road
Default Intel HD Graphics mode

I have a new Sony Vaio VPCSC1AFM S series laptop. It just hit the market a month ago. Intel i5 processor. Can play Blue ray. Has Radeon Graphics. The Netgear PTV2000 came included in the price with the laptop, is advertised on Best Buy website. I get message every time: "Unsupported Graphics mode. You must switch the notebook to Intel HD Graphics mode before using Intel Wireless display". I have tried everything I can find concerning the Graphics, switched from one-screen to multi-screen, can't figure it out. HELP
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:03 PM
NETGEAR Fanatic

StephenB is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Intel HD Graphics mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryH View Post
I have a new Sony Vaio VPCSC1AFM S series laptop. It just hit the market a month ago. Intel i5 processor. Can play Blue ray. Has Radeon Graphics. The Netgear PTV2000 came included in the price with the laptop, is advertised on Best Buy website. I get message every time: "Unsupported Graphics mode. You must switch the notebook to Intel HD Graphics mode before using Intel Wireless display". I have tried everything I can find concerning the Graphics, switched from one-screen to multi-screen, can't figure it out. HELP
The info you want is on page 123 of your user guide (http://www.docs.sony.com/release/VPC...SC1_series.pdf)

There's a "performance selector" switch at the top of the keyboard(left side). It needs to be in the "stamina" position to get Intel HD Graphics. It must be in the "speed" position now.